This position supports CASA’s donor relations efforts through use of a data-driven stewardship plan involving maintenance and reporting within Raiser’s Edge.
- Responsible for the implementation of a comprehensive plan to manage and steward donors, orchestrating regular communication and recognition.
- Locate and research key contacts within CASA’s network to facilitate connections and advance relationships. Manage and track donor communication touch points.
- Implement up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures for entry and reporting and standardize all entries to these procedures.
- Maintain and ensure overall data integrity of records within Raiser’s Edge database, for all functions, including individual and organizational records, gift processing, lists, statistical reports and analysis.
- Share data-driven updates with the Director of Donor Relations to maximize the understanding of current donor behavior to drive increased engagement.
- Collaborate with Finance, Development, and Executive Leadership administration to manage reconciliation of gift revenue.
- Ensure that donors are recognized promptly with gift acknowledgements by working with Development on gifts received through all campaigns, including special events. Prepare and send in a timely manner.
- Identify specialized mailing lists for annual corporate and individual appeals, grant funders, major donors, targeted fundraising campaigns, special events, and social media.
- Support the Grants and Compliance team to devise protocol for utilizing Raiser’s Edge to track private grants.
- Maintain confidentiality in regards to all donor information and communication being input into database.
- Train required staff on Standard Operating Procedures for use of database systems to include Raiser’s Edge, and Financial Edge, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Experience with community or donor relations preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge, or comparable database management system
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, including functions specific to mailing communication and data reporting
- Self-starter with flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to work in a collaborative team environment to achieve goals
- Must be dedicated to use of effective negotiation strategies with network of supporters
- Must possess an affinity for data management, financial systems, and technology
- Agree to and have the ability to pass a background check for employment
- Possess a valid Florida State Driver’s license to be verified annually
- Possess ability to climb stairs and lift up to lift 50 lbs.