Major Functions: Receive donations and assist with donation pickup
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Part Time Monday (9am-6pm), Tuesday (8:30am-5:30pm), Saturday (9am-4pm)
- Ensure quality of inventory by adhering to merchandise standards when accepting donations
- Assist donors, customers, and staff with heavy lifting.
- Assist with the receiving, sorting and cleaning of donations.
- May test electronic donations for working conditions.
- Assist with the delegation of tasks to volunteers.
- Follow all store opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of store and customer-friendly merchandising
- Follow CASA’s policies and procedures.
- Handle situations in a professional and responsible manner.
- Be able to work independently or as a team member.
- Back up driver for 16 ft. box truck.
- Assist in the maintenance of the interior/exterior of vehicle. Keep vehicle clean, in good operating condition to include maintaining fluid levels and replacing and/or adjusting minor worn or damaged parts (belts, plugs, fuses, etc). Keep vehicle on a preventive maintenance schedule and work with outside vendors when necessary (tires, body repairs, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess a valid Florida State Driver’s License
- Ability to safely drive agency 16ft Box Truck
- Must be able to read maps and driving directions.
- Ability to use dollies or hand trucks
- Ability to load, sort, and properly stack donated items
- Agree to participate in a background check
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Available to work on weekends as requested by management.