Major Functions: Cashier, Customer service, sales, and maintaining store environment
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
1. Provide friendly responsive customer service; answering customer’s questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
2. Handle sales process, receives merchandise selected by customer, accepts payment, and makes change. Bags merchandise for customer.
3. Responsible for reconciliation of cash draw at end of day.
4. Keep cash wrap area clean and well organized
5. Follow CASA’s policies and procedures.
6. Handle situations in a professional and responsible manner.
7. Be able to work independently or as a team member.
8. Arrive on time for designated shift, working hours as assigned by manager.
Contact the Thrift Shop Manager or CASA Administrative Office (open at 8:00am) in advance if unable to work the scheduled shift.
9. Other related duties as assigned by management.
• Must have retail clothing or thrift store cashier experience
• Ability to climb stairs, lift up to 50 pounds.
• Agree to participate in a background check
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently or as a team member.
• Available to work on Saturday and holidays
By signing below, I agree and understand that I must be able to perform each responsibility set forth above to continue my employment with the Organization.
Hit Esc on your keyboard to be taken to weather.com