Why are we holding a Backpack Drive? There are lots of little things needed to start a kid off in a new school year. Put all together, the costs can really start to add up for a family of limited means.
CASA’s annual Backpack Drive helps us equip children with backpacks and other supplies so they're fully prepared for the start of school. We need to ensure that every child excells in school, even if under turmoil caused by domestic violence.
Please Bring Donations to 1011 First Ave N, St. Petersburg (second floor) on August 4, between noon and 4pm.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 727-895-4912 for information.
Variety of backpacks for all age levels and genders
Colored Folders MUST BE 3 prong with pockets
Scissors (both blunt and sharp)
3 x 5 index card packs
Zip pencil pouches
Paper (College, wide rule & graph)
Composition books (1 subject, wide & college rule)
1” Three-ring Binders
Money for ongoing needs throughout the year
CASA's 2017 BACK TO SCHOOL EVENTS ARE SUPPORTED BY:
Dairy Mix, the largest ice cream mix manufacturer in the state of Florida. They are a family-owned business based here in St. Petersburg!
- All Children's Hospital
- Allstate Corporate (employee donation drive) numerous locations
- Allstate, Office of Hellen Wade, 3651 42nd Ave S, Ste C104, St. Petersburg
- Anytime Fitness of Downtown St. Petersburg, 900 Central Ave, St. Petersburg
- Anytime Fitness of South Pasadena, 6800 Gulfport Blvd. S, St. Petersburg
- Anytime Fitness of South St. Pete, 4949 34th St. S, St. Petersburg
- Barre Central, 6641 Central Ave, St. Petersburg
- Boulevard Burgers & Tap House, 5905 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach
- CASA Peacemakers
- CVS (employee donation drive), 4260 6th St S, Saint Petersburg
- Family Healthcare Foundation
- Family Resources
- Great Explorations Hands on Museum
- Healthy Start Coalition
- JWB Emily Mendez
- MedExpress Urgent Care - 10500 Ulmerton Road Suite 202, Largo
- PAL/Lealman Neil Brickfield
- Pinellas County Domestic Violence Task Force (PCCADV) Prevention Committee
- Pinellas County Human Services
- Pure Barre, 3637 4th St N, St. Petersburg
- SPC - Chris Aguillon
- St. Petersburg Fire Department
- The Hispanic Center
- Tree of Life Church
- UBS (employee donation drive)
Interested in providing items or funding to help the children we serve? Contact us at email@example.com / 727-895-4912 for information or use the donation form above!